- Everyone wears the orange all weekend.
- Only one round in the gun.
- Youth carries the gun, parent carries the ammo.
- Hunter safety education certificate is required before
- Almost all hunting is done from a ground blind over feeders.
The hunts only cost $110 per parent & youth pair. That includes the hunt, food, and processing. The youth has to provide the hunting license, gun, ammo, bedding, clothes, etc. If they can't afford the $110 there are scholarships available. Here's me getting my certification:
I'll post more after my first hunt.